ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ECT Capital Management FAQ, page-163

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    We can only guess if MPA holdup is serious or not. Looks like those that raised the risk of EFH selling shares to buy back at a lower price are right.  That's how I read it, but I've been wrong plenty of times before.   For long term holders, I sincerely hope MPA gets signed soon and puts a rocket under price.   GLTA in 2017.

Q: Can EFH trade the ESI collateral (i.e. the shares in the Company)?
    A: EFH has the right to trade the collateral held under its custodian and has advised that any and all trading associated with ESI collateral is designed to have no impact on share price.

Q: Why haven’t we had a Master Project Agreement (MPA) update after senior management were sent to India pre-Xmas?
    A: The Company continues to provide guidance on the advancement of the MPA based on the information and target timeframes at hand. Updated guidance is provided if circumstances or targets change. In our announcement on 23 December 2016, the Company advised that the parties continue to work to conclude the MPA as expeditiously as possible. It is inappropriate to provide further commentary on discussions currently underway from the perspective of both confidentiality as well as commercial positioning, other than to say all parties remain highly motivated to conclude discussions and move to agreement as quickly as possible. The Company will continue to comply with its continuous disclosure obligations.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.573K 524.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23024363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2777626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.