AEE 0.00% 14.5¢ aura energy limited

ECT Case Stats, page-10

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    The good thing about JB is he isn't the existing board or corporate admin monkey. He's new. New is shiny. New might try to communicate to us shitty shareholders.

We literally know nothing about JB but one thing we all (seem) to feel is he won't do any worse than current leadership.

Scary.

If the only thing JB achieves is being a warm body on the board that has actually put their OWN money into this company then that's ok with me. At least if we lose it all then we know someone in charge did as well.... Current crew has nothing on the line.

Even if this all turns around miraculously, what PD has demonstrated is he's unable to communicate his strategy in a manner that shareholders understand.

This is unacceptable.

What will be, will be. I've written off AEE. Perhaps it's Paladin 2.0 or Enron. It really doesn't matter. What matters is communication, and current leadership had done NOTHING to fill us with confidence.

Good luck all. The above is my opinion only. Perhaps the board is genius, but if they are, they need to work on their soft skills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $154.8K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140725 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 90885 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.