ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Dear Glenn, Cost of coal to be shipped and formal agreements...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Dear Glenn, Cost of coal to be shipped and formal agreements with NLC are what this question is about. Two important things no body rely knows the anser to.

i respectful y bring it you your intention that it appears you have not answered my question that i asked you in your invitation to ask questions. It is a very important question i think. And I have a additional question to go with it. Will you please answer these 2 questions?

I asked you
    ECTREP told us "We intend to press forward on the original project in terms of the technology we are testing" is what you wrote.
    You did not say NLC and us have formally agreed to make the Coldry or matmor technology commercial and we have formally agreed to building a plant together and that might include a 3rd party but for now it is just NLC and us.
    But that as well as other things you have said makes it seem like that is what investors can think.
    You words are very vage again which allows investors to think this is your intention if they want to. You have a duty to set the record completely straight and clear. Can you give us clearity please by telling us exactly what formal agreements or formal arrangements you have in place with NLC right now and be very clear about it. After you comments on NMDC not giving you formal reasons for pulling out of the TPA I take it that your idea of a formal agreement is an agreement in writing on a letterhead that can be filed.

And you said that NLC agreed to have there coal sent to you for processioning. That it saying that ECT requested for this to happen. So who exactly is paying for the coal to be shipped? Please be exact and clear and leve no room for ambiguity interpretation. Thank you because this is your chance to show you care about clarity an simplicity with your often hard to understand sentences and words.
    Your replys here are easyer to un understand than your announcements so please answer here and later put a clarity statement out on the ASX if you think it is needed.

I edited this so I hope you understand it and it is worth replying to. Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.