ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Not intended to be aggressive, but certainly raised some red...

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Not intended to be aggressive, but certainly raised some red flags when the Chairman of ECT did not answer my question with any depth, and yet he answered others.

It is not just the stock photos on their own.
    The office addresses listed being shares spaces, or a condo unit or a computer repairshop
    Lack of easy method of contact
    All their previous work was related to solar panels

From previous experiences, if a company is difficult to trace and has so many red flags about it authenticity, then it is possible it is a shelf company. A Shelf Company are companies that are created a few years ago that just sit there, incurring minimal expenses while operating so they have the "history" to make it look like they have been around for a while and thus legit. But really it is just a webpage and a few links and a few names, intended to enter into partnerships or temporary backdoor listings. ASX has been filled with these in the last 5 years, and are a common tool of the Sophs, Brokers and their mates.

I am not saying that this is the case with BE POWER, but I am investigating to reassure myself, and to make my investment decisions based from that.

So I am asking specific questions, that are not being answers - yet should be able to be answered very easily.
    Other posters are replying, often with little of value contribution and thus each time I post, I am trying to provide more information and questions in the hope of getting a genuine response that either assures me, or confirms for me.

It is not my intention to accuse or "have them as guilty", I am simply trying to measure them against a number of key indicators to see if they pass or fail that test.

Either way, all of it is only my opinion and should not be used for investment decisions.

But i certainly would appreciate an indepth reply to my Question from Glenn @ECT_Rep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.