ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ect funding, page-42

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Nice posts A

P - also nice getting some answers from ESI.

...but, of course, there is a but...

P wrote: "Failing that, they have promised to purchase the same number of shares but roughly at market price".

P - again applauding the enthusiasm, but there has been no "promise" made by Monash, the actual wording is "proposed" - easy to misinterpret I suppose...both words start with pro....

As you suggest, people should really read the ann a few times....you wouldn't want to misread something would you?

Additionally, and this is what sticks with me, why the difficulty in getting the $4 mill sorted out? Now they are "proposing" $6 mill if $4 mill not banked by 26/7. Seems a little odd.

ESI have said to P the larger transaction is a "funding package totalling a couple of billion Euros".

I'm suprised someone hasn't had a coronary over that amount! ;o)

Adding to that "$300 mill" in assets, surely, $4 mill is pocket change and $100 mill over a few billion is small fry as well.

Anyhow, will be interesting to see all this mystery revealed in its entirety eventually.

Let's hope Monash's "proposal" if required is approved by the board and SH's, especially the terms of the convertable loan.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.