ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ect funding, page-55

1. 796 Posts.
    Hi metro-tiger,

"Hey Kranky And Bogswell.
    Well, after the skies the limit comments and your hard core posting on your other little favourite today..."

Not quite sure what you mean mate. Here are my posts from earlier posted on MNM.

first

"the sun is shining here in tropical FNQ and this will be a great day.

Well done once again to IK and his highly competent team. It's a pleasure to be riding on the MNM express.

second

Libs to roll back NP
    Strong markets over last 2 days
    ILUA signed
    BM JORC any time soon
    GC news due

fair to say the stars are aligned

third

it isn't 2007, that's what's wrong. Times have changed and investors (the ones that are left) want more than progress announcements.
    Bit strange that it hasn't even been used as a pump and dump opportunity by day traders though, especially after a 2 day trading halt.

metro-tiger, which one of those comments can be described as a 'sky's the limit' or 'hardcore' post? Not sure myself but well done on the tu's.

Try to keep it real. There seems to be more discussion of MNM on here lately than esi.
    Kranky certainly has a point that the serious funding issues raised are not discussed at all. Rather the members resort to personal attacks and simple criticism of other stocks.
    As a prospective investor it is a concern that there is no sign of the $4m yet and now yet another loan has been taken out to tie things over.
    Why would a company who are having difficulties coming up with $4m then just simply pick up 300m at a price more than the current market price? This seems a bit strange.
    Only 3 trading days left anyway so I guess there will be some serious questions asked and hopefully answered soon.
    Hope it all works out ok cos it has been such a long saga.

best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.