ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

As an outsider looking in and reading all these posts in here...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    As an outsider looking in and reading all these posts in here and in another ridiculously long thread that has been closed, I seriously can't get over the amount of time that Bogsy and Kranky have.

To bogsy and Kranky what are you doing seriously? Do you have a life? If you say yes and this is part of it by doing what you're doing in the ESI threads then I really feel sorry for you 2. You seriously got to find a new hobby, do you get off on posting all this stuff about a company that you want nothing to do with? I understand if you are genuinely interested in other peoples finances and success and are trying to warn everyone about this company but I honestly think you have said enough. You are starting to repeat things over and over again which is just getting to people, so why don't you seriously just go do something else, surely you have better things to do with your time then sit on the computer and type negative things over and over again about this company. We get the picture and understand what you are saying, we don't need to hear it anymore.
    I still seriously can't get over how much time you have spent on here, just say your opinion and then move on and get another interest because it is so sad to see you guys spend so much time on here repeating yourselves.

I'm on no ones side here, purely just an outsider looking in and observing what I have seen. There have also been a number of other people that have posted about you bogsy and kranky saying how they can't believe the amount of time you have spent on here repeating the same things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.