ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

What I don't understand and what I'm so confused about is if you...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    What I don't understand and what I'm so confused about is if you don't hold and have no interest in buying this stock (or do you?) then why do you want to keep posting in this thread? If I wasn't interested in a stock and thought it was no good then I wouldn't waste my time reading what other people have to say about it and replying to them. I would focus my time on stocks that I feel will be successful. I only came across ESI yesterday and that's why I'm reading, I also found your initial posts interesting and useful, which I will take into consideration but I only need to read them once not multiple times. Why do you feel the need to want to interact in this thread so often, go focus your time on something that you will benefit from instead of wasting time on something you have no interest in. What are you gaining from spending so much time posting on here? Do you get a good feeling from it, does it make you feel good listening to other people get the way they are getting about all your posts about this company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.