ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hey Krankey Frankie, (Sinatras in the bin...)Why do you even...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Hey Krankey Frankie, (Sinatras in the bin...)
    Why do you even care.....You are questioning each and every member on the ESI forum from what did they have for breakfast, to what do they know about funding.....Your questions, and interest are beyond that of someone who merely has an interest, or a need to know....What is your timeworthy bother, why use so many kilojoules in thought process, why argue, try to degrade, and then argue again.....KRANKY..."If I can make it here,(MNM) I'LL make it anywhere,(Maybe ESI) Its up to you, New York, New York.
    God bless and good night to those that care.... Have a good sleep, have a good night, and remember, its all about brown coal, the product, the use, the future, the cleansing, and the best way to use it, produce for export, our backyard aint big enough, and its about the world view on cleaning up the environment.....Your guys can dig up as much as they want, but our guys can make it as environmently as clean as it can be, as a useful recource, and oneday Kranky, wether you like it or not, we may all end up in the same bed together..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.