ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ect funding, page-99

1. 796 Posts.
    What a shame that this esi thread has been tainted with so much trash talk. There is more Mantle mining chat here than esi.

The issue of sulphur content is best discussed with Exergen now as the JV has effectively given them control. Mantle will now just recieve payments from them for the coal that Exergen and their tech will dry and export.

I think prospective investors reading these posts will become cautious about esi as supporters are so touchy about the serious issues that esi is facing. It is rather childish to attack other members just because you don't agree with an opinion or because you are a little sensitive about a question. Play the ball folks.

For me the most serious concern with esi is the huge amount of dilution. Who was it yesterday that said esi had been saved 3 times in the last few years from collapse? This is a big concern and one needs to ask how much longer can this go on? Look at FML. This is a company with a huge amount of dilution also and despite actually recieving an income from producing gold, the sp is just stagnating, even with record gold prices.

Consolidation as everyone knows often ends in tears. Look at CCC. Consolidated at 2.5c opened at 25c and in only a few months is back below 10c again. How often does this happen???
    To think that Coldry has been in existence now for 26 years and yet still has recieved such little interest is quite strange considering how much faith and hope I read about here.
    Anyway, hopefully (oops there's that word 'hope' again) something will come of it all soon for the long term holders of esi. Certainly so much happening in the world of coal atm. Esp CSG in some of QLD's largest tentements.

best wishes all and have a lovely, stressful weekend.

bugswell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.