ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

OK, you got a valid point, I get once you exit a stock you may...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    OK, you got a valid point, I get once you exit a stock you may hang around a little to see if you made right decision, but how long is long enough? Surely it wouldn't have taken you guys that long to work out once the Indian deal fell over, right? So why still here after all this time, are you still researching if you made the right decision? Seriously guys.. Do you realise how silly that sounds?
    Not sure about you but I know there are others that have hung around for years and years just posting immature bulldust after they no longer hold.

Also if they were genuine nice people wanting to hang around to learn if they made the right decision and to help others so they don't make the wrong decision and get sucked in, they aren't going to post the same pathetic and quite rude dribble to others year after year.
    Give me a break if you think I'm gonna believe they are hanging around in these threads to learn if they've made the right decision for this many years. I'm sure you guys could have learnt by now that you have made the right decision but all you guys are still here posting the same crap, just move on!

I couldn't think of anything worse than wasting m
    y time posting in a forum like this about a stock that I sold years ago, I have far better things to do with my time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.