ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Thanks for the support SMAL.Dont worry i think this proves that...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Thanks for the support SMAL.
    Dont worry i think this proves that modern social media is not for me. At my age I find it disrespectful to get such a reply from a person of a high stature. I thought is was about question marks and I put them into a context for him when he asked for everyone to strictly ask only questions that relate to the nnouncement. Everyone else asked questions about Latro Valey and Wte project and that hd nothign to do with the announcemnt but he chose to help them find answers. He switched me off rudely but I should know better and maybe my time has come to cancel my subscribtion now. Maybe I over reacted you get crankyer as you get older but it is what it is and my narrative is that he avoided crucial questions avoided me unless it was on his own terms on a phone call away from the public eye.
    Thank you to anyone who has tried to help me write better but I don;t notice half the stuff on spell check so i miss a lot which i understand makes things confusing for some people. Even if they do read it and complain about it later I guess thats there style. And thanks to Statin for breaking my questions down. I hope for all of you that the rep cares to answer them because they are simple to read after satins help.
    Goodby now. And good luck with the rep. I'm a stubborn older man who is probably not for this kind of media now.
    Last edited by scatterpult: 22/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.