ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ECT Q&A thread 23/7, page-123

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Thanks @arion and @johnb

Well im just staggered at how badly this has and continues to be managed by ECT.

Very convenient time the ECT to stop answering public questions dont you think......

My questions to the company;

1) Please explain how NMDC had advised other parties back in May however for some reason ECT were not aware of this being put in writing and we remained in trading suspension. This has whiskers all over it !!

Surely, best case scenario the ECT relationship with NLC and India in general is non existent if they did not show the smallest courtesy to the ECT board, the Aus commission and ECT shareholders passing this information on.

Worst case, this has the entire board of ECT being shown to be incompetent in that they cant manage partner relationships and formal requests for information. Didnt they hire more staff at costs to the COY at this time?

2)To refute question 1, ECT to provide transcripts of formal requests to the partners asking status( dated). This may be a case of requests falling on deaf ears, however if they cant produce adequate proof that these requests were made then ppl in charge of this process should be looking at Seek.com today !!

I knew a couple of these guys were in over their heads... but god this is poor.

furious..

Last edited by Chris741: 24/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 143

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 17623064 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13987918 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.