ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Stalk Tocks A lot has unfolded today that can makeit harder for...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    1. Stalk Tocks A lot has unfolded today that can makeit harder for ect to get future agreements for coldry and matmor. Months agocould have been last year I said that ECT need to have a proven industrialprocess if it was going to get any where. And that meant they needed to proveit to the Indians. The letter we are all reading parts of shows that theIndians were not convinced that it was proven and that is there prerogative tosay if they don’t have that opinion. ECT are implying that this is not true andit is there prerogative to say that opinion.

2. My question is about what withColdry and matmor can be considered fact as opposed to opinion by future partys that ECT approach?
    3. What can future partys trust from now on apart from independent laboratory feedback? That is why I made this point to you last week.
    4. I also asked Glenn whether they had a properagreement to build a plant in India with NLC still and he refused to answer me.I also asked about the coal that was coming from NLC and he refused to answer.I think that was deliberate because my opinion is that NLC have challenged ECTto prove to them that there coldry and matmor works at all with there coal. Whyelse would a thermal power generating station ask a company to do anything withthere coal thousands of kilometres away from the thermal power station?
    5. I thinkECT are on the back burner with NLC as well now for that reason. Otherwise theywould ask ECT to come over and make coldry at NLCS plant and try to burn NLCscoal straight away in there own thermal power plant.

6. StockTalks it appears that we have known that theoutcomes that have unfolded were going to unfold all along and that it hastaken an explosion of independent news and poking to get to the centre of allthe problems ECTs venture has faced. Now the future appears to be based on ECTsopinion and they have a tough road ahead of them before they can change thereopinion of coldry and matmor into facts. They are in the ring now more thanever punching above there weight in a different kind of fight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.