ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

John if we all know the technology is unproven atcommercial...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

John if we all know the technology is unproven atcommercial scale then what do you think NMDC wanted to tell the world when theysaid “NMDC Ltd, which signed a research collaboration agreement withECT has described ECT’s lignite-based steel making technology as “unproven” andone that has “no business relevance for NMDC”.

It doesn’t matter whatyou want the world to think what NMDC is telling the world is that theloignite-based steel making technology (MATMOR) wasn’t a proven industrialprocess at any scale and they said that after doing 3 years of collaborationwith ECT

What proves that youand others are ramping here is that you ignore the results of 3 years ofresearch.

One one side of yourargument you were promoting for a few years now was that ECT was going to be acommercial company through this deal that was about to be signed and that itwas a $300 million plant that included matmor and coldry.

You all continuallysaid this as though it was already a proven commercial process. And now thatyou’ve been hit for six you say it was only ever a research agreement and youknow the process was unproven. So what was it? A $300 million plant on its way or just a research agreement that might lead to nothing?

Whenever anyone usedfacts to tell the group here the truth about where ECT was at you all made themlook like idiots and went on about how NMDC needed you more than you needed them,that this was the best technology the world has seen (like you were saying itwas already a proven industrial process or something – which is it, research oran actual proven process John?) and ramped the bejesus out of the whole idea.

And like I said (Iknow you hate that I have been right for years about this) clever words werebeing used by the company (NMDC uses the term Inflated to describe what I amdescribing) and you all went with it knowing in the back of your mind thatnothing was a certainty and nothing was proven and that this was never a properagreement it was only ever an arrangement. Do you know the difference?
    Ispotted the difference miles ago. An agremeement has clauses that allow forchange but we were never allowed to see the documents and the ECTREP refused toeven show us a copy of the front page of the RCA agreement (possibly because if annoyed share holders needed to do it it could be called on by name in a legal situation is my thinking).
    On the other hand aarrangement is constantly subject to changes that allow the research to stay on track. How can you agree on something like research when the research will always lead to changes in direction depending on what is discovered John? You can only agree on sharing information and that is all NMDC signed up for John.
    But ECT made it sound so ground breaking John.
    And you retold that inflated story didn’t you John?
    FFS John. If by that you mean For Freedom of Speech then I understand that your speech is out of frustration because you have egg on your face after speaking so harshly to the people on here who only ever wanted clarity that the ECT refused to give.

You know a lot John.So can you tell me how the Lignite from NLC is going to not self combust on itsway over here John? John can you tell me who is paying for what in thetransportation of it?
    Are ECT paying for 95% of the cost John and NLC theremaining 5% and that justifies ECTREP saying that the cost of transport issplit John?
    For Freedom of Speech you are welcome to answer because this is nota ritorical set of questions this is the set of questions that the company REPrefuses to answer because they are not his priority even though he invited themto be asked.

Who is paying forthe final product to be sent back to NLC(diesel, coldry or what ever they claimit is going to be, which is another mystery that ECTREP refuses to tellanyone)? Or do only results get sent back John because in transit the finalproduct is subject to alteration or change?

John is there anIndian official that NLC trust that is now keeping an eye on ECT who ECT calltheir new employee? Was that persons employment a part of some agreement thatNLC made conditional John? For Freedom of Speech John I bring these things toyour attention because your investment depends on them considering that some ofyou think this lignite that is coming from NLC will be the subject of a shortterm announcement on its way.

For Freedom ofSpeech John can you tell me what precariously placed means to NMDC? Does itmeant hat ECT thought they had a proven technology in their lab but it didn’teven come up with the same results when it was used tested or produced with theNMDC and NLC ingredients in India?
    Do they mean John that ECT thought they hadsomething worth collaborating with that had some kind of proof behind it butthat it was useless at any scale that NMDC tested it for the applications thatECT said NMDC and LNC could use it for?

John do you thinkthat NMDC felt they were mislead at all or that they feel there time was wastedby a precariously placed company or a precariously placed technology and thatis why they used the term inflated? I want to hear your thoughts about this instead of always reading you having a go at people for their use of Freedom of Speech and opinions.

Do you look intoanything John or do you read it and believe it? Look at this John and have athink about it ““You are young yet, my friend,” replied my host, “but thetime will arrive when you will learn to judge for yourself of what is going onin the world, without trusting to the gossip of others. Believe nothing you hear, and only one halfthat you see.”

Something to take notice of is what ECTREP and ECT announcementsdon’t let you see read or hear. Why do they leave out the answers to so manyquestions that are asked of them John? Why don’t you and others assume that arep not answering a reasonable and logical question is a red flag John?

Maybe you should join the board John seeing as you knoweverything, ask no questions, support what is printed and are happy to not seekanswers or demand explanations John.

John For Freedom of Speech, keep speaking up because itreveals your valiant character . Valiant people are relied on by those who needan unquestionable leader so you will always have a place here and I supportyour kind. Sorry that it took me so long to reply to all of the points you made John. You know it's hard for me to reply to you live and to keep up with all of your arguements.
    Anyway its done now so I hope you have enjoyed my response to your questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.