ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ECT Q&A thread 23/7, page-287

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hi Scatter,
    Almost missed your post as I don't read all posts all the time, and am hesitant to answer as I first don't know if your questions are directed for me to answer, or just generally. You also often mistake my attempt at healthy conversation as if I am making personal attacks, so don't want to jump the gun and answer questions if they were meant for others.
    If you can post the email you sent to ECT and the response where they refused to answer, I would be most interested to see this as an investor. I was unimpressed with how they posted one day that they would be answering questions daily on HC only to reneg the next day, but haven't seen them overtly refuse to answer questions either. This would be more information to help me understand their credibility and achievement of transparency.

Happy to give my thoughts on your post where you mentioned me a couple of times, while others seemed to have covered a couple items already. If youbwere just having a vent at my expense then happy with that as well.
    Still cautious shareholder, somewhat confused, and enjoying life regardless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.