ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Well i guess the writting is on the wall, anyone thinking we are...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Well i guess the writting is on the wall, anyone thinking we are equal partners is dreaming,

this just confirms that our two indian partners have all the power, its funny management have been banging on about how we need to respect the way india does business but what about the way we do business here??

If we where all equal partners shouldnt the indians give us the same respect we give them?? Shouldnt they understand that apart of doing bussiness with and aussie company they may have to compromise like we have on many occasions?? I see this as being a 1 way street and i think if they are fair dinkum and valued the partnership the would show some respect and accomodate each partners wishes to an extent. After all we arent asking the world of them..

My other question is would it be beneficial to set a late fee as such??? Like if one of the partners fails to meet the deadline a fee of x amount will be charged for every day late, (just an example) i really think there needs to be a consequence or a good reason to meet deadlines, everyone says we dont hold the power, but to me the TECH is the power and at the minute we hold that so i think we are at equal peggings if not slightly higher, and i think its about time we where treated as equal in this partnership.

Thanks for your time,
    Last edited by mangosmoothie: 15/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.