ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ECT Shareholders adding value

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

With some great excitement regarding ECT on HotCopper lately I will take a crack at starting a new discussion to "value add".   I note:

• ECT Management continue to demonstrate a level of transparency in their announcements, providing clear reasoning when there are delays to their project, regardless of how frustrating they might be
    • ECT management entered the unconventional realm in the last couple of months by actively engaging in a forum which some may compare to throwing themselves to the lions.  I believe this is a further indication they are ready to engage with the market, and start to increase awareness and exposure about our technology
    • Yesterday, I believe we were one of the top posts on HotCopper, which means we are getting increasing exposure to potential investors, and in my opinion for positive reason
    • ECT is on the cusp of signing off on its single largest bodies of work to date that has been years in the making

The above are only a few indications of what I believe may be one of the greatest opportunities for ECT stakeholders, particularly shareholders, to demonstrate to the market what kind of company this is.  There have already been great contributions from posters to my questions in other posts, and I would like to use this thread to encourage continued discussion (apologies to contributors if I have misinterpreted your thoughts):

Contributor

Thoughts/Suggestions/initiatives
    SP3
    a) Talk to brokers

b) Don't reply to threads trashing company and BOD

c) Capitalize on threads being being read by whole new audience

d) Add value as a company - might even benefit Hot Copper (HOT)

HC

a) Stop replying to trolls

b) Already Sent emails to Hancock Prospecting, Motley Fool, The Age and Sydney Morning Herald among others

arion

Stop chasing the small gains 

In line with the above I propose we continue the discussion, and would like to focus this thread on high-quality discussions around: 
    • How can ECT shareholders help add value to the company?  
    • What actions and behaviors from shareholders will make us appealing to future investors?

I do not need to write the rules, they are already inherent in Hot Copper use:
    • Terms of use are clear, perhaps review them if you are not entirely sure what they are.  They are well thought out and there for a reason.
    • Show integrity in your posts: every time you post something you agree to TOUs, privacy policy, code of conduct and asic policy, and are prompted to review the guidelines.  Be honest to yourself and think about this before hittig "Post message"
    • In the spirit of some thoughtful contributions above, let's help each other: if someone breaches the TOUs and drops "below the line", report the post and let's keep this clean.
    I am eager to see contributions, new posters are welcome. Maybe some of this stuff may come in handy for the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.