ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ECT Shareholders adding value, page-30

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hi Sam,

Apologies I did not see the direct question to me in the other post. I am used to being an observer, so not used to people directly asking me things yet.

You will see that there are some very interesting behaviours coming out in the last few days with the support for a bit more maturity in ECT being very strong.  As such, I am trying to ensure I limit my posts of my opinion, because like others I really want to hear people other than myself also contribute to what has already been great discussions.

FWIW regarding consolidation:

-I think we still have a lot more info that needs to come our way from the company, prior to any thoughts on consolidation

-My personal experience has not showed good net results for companies I have seen post-consolidation, but this has generally been in much different circumstances than what might be about to see in their journey

-Adding value isn't saying what you think might want to hear, its about challenging, so doesn't hurt to ask these questions every now and then, even if it risks being ill received

-Contrary to some poster allusions,which are really just elementary tactics by desperate people worried about a change in their preferred culture, I do not know everything and there are definitely people more educated than me to provide rich analysis on what types of situations may favour consolidation

Your suggestion can be added to the list, it is becoming quite well-rounded 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $418 168.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 23034540 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8230582 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.