ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

" I'm not sure how you would go about measuring this but if you...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    " I'm not sure how you would go about measuring this but if you are going to put forward proposals to lift profile then you will need some way to gauge success."

I like your approach, and I agree.

I will admit I don't know how to measure this just yet, but I like your suggestions as a start and am more of a sit on something person and then figure it out later.  The key to remember is I am under no illusion that shareholders can single-handedly help the company.  There's no question the key to this project is getting it off the ground.  Once things are signed, that is when the information management is important, but given we are close to signing (?) I would aim to have shareholders in the right headspace... I am not saying it is the case but maybe all these announcements related to what might otherwise be seen as good news is a trend of the lack of trust people have.  Is one possibility that there were a few new buyers yesterday on the news, then decided to have a look at what people have to say on HotCopper and perceive that even shareholders don't buy into the announcement, based on our historical threads?  There is a correlation (but certainly no evidence of causation).  History, and some trolls out there, might suggest it was used as a pump and dump.

I did mean to ask HC Trader if he wanted to share what he has out to the community and the response he got he got on this great initiative, but was first going to see from the company their thoughts on timing for more and more people to be doing this.

Your feedback on long-winded responses is taken on board, and I plan to tone down the lengthiness (and volume) of my posts.  My approach was to first allow people to see I am here for good and not evil, encourage healthy (and sometimes challenging) discussion like "show me the data" as you have appropriately done, and then start being able to just post things "calling a spade a spade" with people being comfortable with my intent behind it.

Finally, my data on posts and analysis can easily be misinterpreted as out-of-line (so much that I wanted to now take it out but can't seem to edit it anymore), but this was not really a shot at you.  I could have easily used it on someone everyone knows is a troll and will always be a troll (who seem to not like to answer questions when they realise they are not achieving their objective), or I could have used it on someone like yourself who hopefully people see I have respect for, particularly since you are happy to healthily challenge people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.