ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ST, you haven't answered my questions to you, but I will give...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    ST, you haven't answered my questions to you, but I will give you the courtesy of answering yours. 

Anyone with the right money can bring the share price of ECT up, they just need to buy into a few line wipes.  

I am not influential, and I do not have control of the stock price.. if I was as rich as Elon Musk then I might be able to change the price with a tweet, but I am not (I would still invest in ECT though) 

You are implying I am trying to bring the price up with my thread... I am not.  I am trying to foster discussion for when the news comes of a signing (if it comes), so that when the attention shifts to us, we are an appealing company to new potential investors. Given there is plenty of exposure to the HC threads (through the company actively engaging with us and mentioned us on their websites, then I am of the opinion that some constructive (and challenging) posts that you sometimes bring to the forum (even if some might need to squint to see the insight) might be more appealing to investors rather than a bunch of cookie-cutter posts like some of your others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.