ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ECT_Rep - Q&A - Personnel, page-8

1. 4,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Working so many different roles by individuals invariably has micro and macro opportunity costs. There's nothing wrong with pursuing multiple fronts but the number this company has juxtaposed with the number of staff does not seem that these business opportunities are being fully realised.

Consider Bacchus Marsh sales that have been promoted for several years and yet have only yielded 5000 tpa. Perhaps with someone or a team of people who had singular focus on this area of the business would mean more sales could be realised allowing for more breathing room on the balance sheet.

Also working executives for extensive hours is a sure way to ensure fatigue and thus far these extensive hours have not (in my opinion) translated into significant success in sales or financial closure in India. I believe fewer hours as well as fewer hours dedicated to consultancy and a better focus on immediate tangible goals, rather than this broad R and D strategy is the way to go.

Less hours and singular focus might seem counter intuitive but it has been shown in some studies to lead to better productivity and health for the workforce, quality over quantity in the work place.
    Last edited by SatinTape: 28/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 143

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 17623064 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13987918 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.