ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Can I suggest you to use the "Reply with quote" feature of HC if...

1. 2,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Can I suggest you to use the "Reply with quote" feature of HC if you wish to reply to below questions.

Q1. How is application for Overseas ruling for R&D for MATMOR progressing?

Q2. Why is the company not clear in the announcements and mostly have to make clarification announcements or conduct a Q&A session to clarify.
    Wouldn't making a clear and simple statement announcements give all investors (outside of HC as well) more clarity to make them feel confident about their investment irrespective of whether $1 or $1 billion investment they have made.

Q3. Given so many delays to timelines, change in terminology etc., from Indian partners and delays caused due to various aspects like Niti Aayog requirement at one stage, then after a year it was said Niti Aayog approval not required, can ECT afford to depend on Indian partners indefinitely?

Q4. Does ECT see any risk, that ECT is not given clear information, purposely or by ignorance by Indian Partners, advisors ect., due to multiple delays, especially change in dates within short span of time, change in terminologies/document name, now change in dates yet again due to Board meetings etc.,

Q5. How long can ECT be optimistic to be in business not making resonable revenue relative to billions of scrips on issue. In simple terms has ECT ever thought of worst case situation and does it have a plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.103K 364.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17874618 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10972260 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.