STM 22.2% 1.1¢ sunstone metals ltd

Ecuador and general reseach., page-32

1. 4,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1085
    Warning: I think that the Chatbots are making up this supposed story about a BHP option.
    I can't find anything about it on STM's website or BHP's website.
    If someone else can post a link, I will retract my comments about this.
    You gotta remember that STM had to earn it stake in Bramaderos and had to pay real money based on a formula.
    It does not seem logical for there to be an over-riding option for BHP to acquire majority control.
    Having said that, I think BHP would make a logical partner or buyer of Bramaderos.
    The option deal that Oz Minerals struck with Havilah Resources to acquire the Kalkaroo Project in SA is the obvious structure for any deal.
    It would result in cash for immediate ongoing drilling and a known timeframe for acquisition upon satisfaction of certian metrics at a price that reflected the actual value.
    Another dilutionary issue at current prices should be avoided at all costs - or nearly all costs unless it increases the share price target - not reduce it (because of dilution).
    These deals are not easy and there are only a relatively small number of players who could do such a deal.
    I sure hope MN is working on all of the logical players: BHP, Rio Tinto, Newcrest, Lundin, S32, Newmont, Barrick, B2 Gold and perhaps even Sandfire.
    Looking forward to drilling news from T2 and Limon......
    DDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $42.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $63.47K 6.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1093968 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2179131 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.