STM 0.00% 1.3¢ sunstone metals ltd

Hi Team,I saw a comment about the low cut-off grade used to...

1. 4,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    Hi Team,
    I saw a comment about the low cut-off grade used to calculate the STM MRE.
    There was some consternation, given that other companies use a higher cutoff grade in making their reserve estimates.
    I think you may be incorrect in assuming that STM fudged their MRE by using a low cut-off grade.
    My belief is that higher grade and smaller deposits in WA or elsewhere use a higher cutoff as this reflects economic reality for those kinds of deposits.
    As STM are looking at very large tonnes and overall ounces (eq), a lower cut-off grade is sensible.
    The economies of scale to justify development mean that unit costs for mining and processing are much lower than other deposit types and sizes.
    So, I think we are on a good thing and expect the MRE and the Exploration Target to grow materially over the next six months.
    The share still seem friendless but they have money in the bank and will target resource growth at Limon as the main priority.
    Market cap f $40m does not reflect successes to date nor upside potential at Limon, Bramaderos, El Palmar or Verde Chico.
    Looks to me like stale bulls exiting.
    Eventually they will all be out and we can commence the climb out of the hole we are in.........
    Good luck in 2024.
    DDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $26.78K 2.082M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 369629 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 104514 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1012058
Last updated 15.58pm 27/05/2024 ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.