STM 16.7% 0.5¢ sunstone metals ltd

Ecuador gold - copper news, page-96

1. 10,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2839
    OK - done that.  Did the stock split on the assigned date - also checked against the 10 yr graph on ComSec.  So here is the new chart.

STM post con Capture.PNG

Nasty - bad luck for holders who went though that.  Nevertheless the share price at close on Fri 29 Nov 2013, when the new chair was appointed, was 16c  cf close last Friday of 3.5c and that is streets away from the 20 times destruction you claimed.

I am sorry I missed the con, and I did look for one, so my bad.

This is the risky speculative market - I have sympathy but no surprise when holders who do not calculate the risk reward ratio and spread their investment so as to manage that situation, stuff up.

Looking at the STM chart there were plenty of buy/sell signals - folks who complain and blame management or the soffs or the shorters are usually the ones who bought at or near the top, did not or were unable to derisk or free carry, and did not sell when she went bottom up.  No one to blame but themselves.  If you don't DYOR and buy low on TA and buy value on FA you are just gambling - and you will lose.

Put it behind you and do not assign blame - accept it yourself.
    Last edited by JandJ: 14/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.