YOJ 2.08% 4.7¢ yojee limited

Ed Clarke - Indepth Audio Interview, page-2

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Thanks for posting this nickdany, I enjoyed listening to Ed Clarke speak and talk of company policies. I got many things out of this interview.

Today, in the local paper's career section, there was an article on blockchain and how widely ignorant most people are of what it is. This article also outlined a course that people can take to bring themselves up to speed with how it works. This course has been hugely oversubscribed by professional people, so I can just imagine how foreign it must sound to say a truck-driver or courier. This brings me to how impressed I was by Ed Clarke's interview.

Ed spoke of how he and his company were getting out there on the coalface of the logistics industry and chatting to couriers of all types, bringing them up to speed about how blockchain and the Yojee system works. I liked this. It's one thing to convince company executives about an exciting new technology but something else altogether to bring non-professionals up to speed on technology. The greatest technology in the world has little meaning if no one knows how to use it. Great to see Yojee rolling up their sleeves and getting out into the workplaces.

Like any new idea it takes time for it to gather momentum. The more truck-drivers, for example, that know how to use Yojee's system, the more they will tell their mates, especially when it comes to the ease of payments and record keeping. If Yojee's system is truly easy to use then it shouldn't take long before many in the industry is talking about it.

I also liked how Ed spoke of the company reaching a level and then taking stock to solidify that level before moving on. Let their team get used to goals reached, familiarise themselves with their own achievements before moving to the next level. A great policy I believe and one that creates great platforms for the company to work from. While this might slow down progress in the shorter term, I believe this policy will be beneficial long run.

I can understand people's frustration here but if Yojee are to succeed, I believe its vital that they take time to improvise their strategies.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $12.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $20.34K 423.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.