3DA 2.38% 43.0¢ amaero international ltd

OM,perhaps I'm just a glutton for punishment and falsely...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132

OM,perhaps I'm just a glutton for punishment and falsely over-hopeful, confusingit with confidence......but, I haven't given up hope that the expectedannouncement re: Fletcher WILL contain confirmation that OwensCorning are going to uptake the Tooling contract globally.

Again,there could be contrary opinions to the this being the case, as this is just myopinion.

Myreasons, as basic and far-fetched as they may be, include:

• The Tool itself is supposedly "successful", as per their previous announcements/statements, which presumably means it "works"
    • Successful presumably translates into "it being more cost effective" to Fletcher over a period of time, lets call it a year
    • Fletcher licenses the "Pink Batt" production from Owens Corning
    • Owens Corning produce the Pink Batts either themselves or through other licensees in 17 locations/countries (I'm reasonably confident I saw/heard that reference but cannot be 100% certain)
    • Assuming that the 17 locations each produce the same product to the same specifications, I also assume the method of production is exactly the same, meaning they all use the same "Spinner" Tool

Therefore,if it is more cost efficient to use Amaero's Spinner Tool in Australia viaFletcher, it should follow that each of the 17 other manufacturing locationswould also obtain the cost benefits?

In aprevious post last year, I dug out some financials of Owens Corning and notedthat their profit margin was lowest in their insulation division, so findingcost savings globally would make sense? https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/46034569/single

Also, inanother post from last year, I noted written reference to their intendedproduction in Los Angeles https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/47475856/single

There wasalso one Video presentation and I cannot for the life of me remember which oneit was unfortunately, but I am leaning towards it being middle of this year. Itwas in relation to the "Successful" completion of the Fletcherresearch/project where they also identified that they were recommencing theresearch using the further improved metal(s) combination (which I wasfrustrated as hell about, as it has obviously delayed the final uptake /rollout).

Anyway,in that presentation, Barrie Finnin quite clearly stated his intention to notannounce the so called "contract" until the full global rollout wasagreed to, instead of announcing just the Fletcher Australia component. Again,perhaps this was poor business strategy (in hindsight) as the share price ishalf of what it was at the time, and again, frikkin frustrating to us long termshareholders.

But hisreasons appeared to be centred on providing the market clear details on howthey plan to fund the global rollout and over what timeframe, which led to somebasic comments about leasing, venture capital as well as directly funded etcetc.

I thinkthat section of that Video is very telling about their plans so I will try andfind it again.

So, I'llreiterate all of the above is my opinion and it's entirely possible that theychange their mind, don't succeed in global negotiations or any other number ofreasons, but I'll certainly enjoy a beer if it happens as I'm personallyforecasting.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $233.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $194.7K 464.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29738 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 70321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ 118323
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.