SBM 0.00% 44.0¢ st barbara limited

ed , page-34

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    BH appreciate your comments. The point i'm trying to reach is that negative comments seem to a certain degree be driven by loses sustained on sbm over past 6 months. More due to luck more than anything else, i exited sbm earlier in the year for personal reasons and re-entered after last capital raising, so maybe i'm a little less emotional.

While positive comments on thread may be exaggerating the positives, the negative seem to be at odds with what company has communicated. Namely what was published today, company update which outlined reducing costs (and reduced output), and last quarterly which among other things stated au price above A$975 meant they would most likely avoid coming back to the market with their hand out. Don't want to over simplify but you get the idea.

Finally good old ed apparently resigned and is being held on a consultancy basis....a bit different to your point of view?? When someone is fired at this level i would guess they are walked out the door same day not held on for another 3.5 months to create more havoc?

Again am not having a go...just interested in your (or others) point of view. Take ramping in either direction with a grain of salt....its not difficult to tell difference.

Cheers, vaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.