AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

There has been some discussion about what has happened to the...

1. 259 Posts.
    There has been some discussion about what has happened to the LNG share price and the potential for same to happen to AJX.

Eddie Sugar and Fosters were/are on board with both stocks. Double tick.

LNG looks to trade predominantly on the ASX and OTC markets (latter in the US), with a dual Aussie/US listing pending. The share price has already performed spectacularly well for holders.

My question is, at what point would someone like Fosters start herding its clients into AJX? Was it yesterday? Is it today? Is it July? Some would surely be prepared to take the punt on an ASX stock, with a pending US listing despite being domiciled in the US I would have thought.

Did the LNG share price escalate purely on the back of local Aussie buying, or were offshore interests taking positions early? Does anyone who was closer to the LNG action have any idea how the register was changing/tightening during that time?

I’m interested, I think, in the potential for offshore volume to underpin the current price in the near term, and then start to push it as serious accumulation starts to occur…if it hasn’t already…particularly if the news that it’s unlikely for additional shares to be issued has reached them, which I am sure it will have.

If that doesn't occur, then I don't understand the point of the comparison.

Any comments welcome.

Cheers

Roy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.