Yeah............just. Finger on the trigger! You'll know when...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah............just. Finger on the trigger! You'll know when someone like me or viva gets out cos the price will drop a number of ticks in the process. lol

To be honest I am surprised at how well it is holding up.....looks like not everyone is as annoyed with TNY's lack of disclosure as I am. I actually see the way the shareprice is holding up as a positive. Not too many stocks with such uncertainty in the air would be able to do it in such a weak market. Nobody really keen to buy or sell means it's anyone's guess but obviously nobody knows it's NOT going ahead. And anyone who knows it IS going ahead is probably well and truly set by now.

There is no doubt that management have got the message from shareholders. I'm not the only one who's been leaving voicemails on the phone of Rick "he's in a meeting" Pullia and Harvey Parker voicing concern over the lack of info being made available.........and getting no answer BTW! To be fair I don't expect an answer with the stuff they have on their plate and the volume of messages they're getting.

I just wish they'd get it over and done with one way or another so I can go back to my usual style of trading that involves much less time in front of the computer!

Cheers,

Ed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.