EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hogram has highlighted a serious deficiency in the Company's...

1. 3,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Hogram has highlighted a serious deficiency in the Company's marketing strategy, in my view, Mechanic.I accept from what little I know of online marketing, he/she knows what they're talking about. I did a You Tube check before writing this post. Results as follows;
    Shotcrete/Edencrete vid. Uploaded 5mths ago: 610 views.

Durability/Edencrete vid. " " 2mths ago: 73 views

Sustainabilty/Edencrete. " " 1mth ago 101 views

Pathetic numbers.

In my opinion, if a Hogram-style marketing campaign was being conducted, the above figures would be increased significantly. Those of us who've been in the sales game know of the conversion factor. You need the views to generate a certain number of enquiries, you need a certain number of enquiries to a switched -on sales team to convert to SALES. Unless you get those first numbers up, you wont get the sales we need to break even let alone make a profit. Which is why Beatsme's experience is so alarming, and gives credence to Hograms observations as well.
    Now, I agree the BoD's strategy of aiming for big public infra-structure projects via the various levels of government, is a sound one. Essential in fact. Even tho' it's been a slow and arduous route. With many, I suspect, deliberate impediments put in the way by powerful competitors.When is the Port of Savannah going to get it's act together for example? Haven't they had enough proof to make a decision to go ahead? Many things happen in the corridors of power that aren't in the interest of a State or a Nation.Despite collapsing bridges, potholed roads, crumbling wharves crying out for remedial action.
    If we are dependent on government contracts to get the Company up and going, and keeping us afloat,-we-will-go-broke.
    Which is why, now that sufficient traction is being gained in the commercial arena, a full on marketing campaign along the Hogram lines is essential.

donnybrook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.