EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I watched Eden closely all week looking for a chance to get back...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I watched Eden closely all week looking for a chance to get back on board.
    Given that there has been no new news I found it puzzling that there should be so much activity and price gyrations.....it "pumped" all week!
    Eden watchers will be familiar with the new news price increases to be then quickly followed by a very predictable fall back.
    But this past week was different....no news, massive turnover and no real fall back!
    I found this weeks activity disturbing. I also noticed on a number of occasions that a new level was reached on an initial very small sale....and then followed by a burst of buying at that new price.
    I imagined a room full of "traders" with a white board setting the price using a pre-planned strategy which they worked to perfection....
    If this is true (and I think a version of this is) then I have to say.....well done you all....it's impressive that they were able to orchestrate this for a whole week and, in the process, made a totally amazing market that made unknown people lots of profits (not me!)
    Given how far EDE has fallen over a period, we all want EDE to get back on its feet and move on....so these back room people that have been playing with us all week are working to a market that wants to believe that things are happening and rely on us being motivated by FOMO
    Just my theory....but the whole thing looked very suspicious to me.....no news, massive activity....why???
    Buyer beware!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $414 275.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 197083909 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16003307 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.