EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi rolling, at this early stage of my research into SMN I agree...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi rolling,

at this early stage of my research into SMN I agree with you totally.

BTW, part of our recent exhaustive research into EdenCrete included an analysis into why start-ups fail. Here is a link to a report on this from CB Insights which we used as a checklist for EdenCrete:  

https://www.cbinsights.com/research-reports/The-20-Reasons-Startups-Fail.pdf

Our conclusion was that the danger of EdenCrete failing is extremely low. The reasons are:

EdenCrete meets/fills a need with a proven product, has a scalable solution and will be operating in a huge and growing market (#1 reason why start-ups succeed!).

We can hardly see EdenCrete running out of cash (#2 reason) due to the fact that as from early 2017 Colorado will be generating cash flow and EdenCrete should be making a profit of over AUD10 million after it's first year of production (20% margin). Please note that running out of cash also means being too slow.

We believe that GS has assembled the right team (#3 reason) and will continue to do so which has been recently demonstrated by the addition of Bob Bannister from Sika to the EdenCrete team.

At this moment in time we believe that EdenCrete is unique and has no real competition (#4 reason).

Pricing/Cost issues do not appear to be a problem and we envisage EdenCrete having a margin of at least 20%  (#5 reason).

At this point in time one could hardly even hint that EdenCrete could be a poor product (#6 reason). On the contrary, EdenCrete is an outstanding and unique product that ticks all the boxes for a wide array of applications which shows its versatility.

The business model that GS presented to the State of Georgia, resulted in EdenCrete receiving the Georgia Incentive Program. This is certainly 100% proof of the validility of EdenCrete's Business Model (#7 reason).

With regard to all the remaining reasons, we came to the conclusion that EdenCrete ticks all these boxes as well!

Best regards!

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.