EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

EDE Represents!

1. 1,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    Just had a look at EdenCrete's Linkedin page.

Wow, they have been busy.

I know many believe that EDE has been dragging it's feet, Beatsme's poor experience with Parchem, although not directly EDE's fault, maybe time to find a new distributor, is not a great example of how a rollout should go.

But when you look at comparable examples, like it taking Concretene nearly 3 years to get a 2nd trial slab laid, no sales yet, it gives an example of how difficult it is to introduce a new technology to an industry that takes years and years to prove a product in the field.

The reason I decided to make a new thread is this interesting update;

"This week, Robert Cavaliero had the honor of speaking on behalf of Eden Innovations LLC at the ARPA-E conference for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). During the carbon products panel, a small spotlight was shown on Eden as one of only a handful of commercial-scale producers of carbon nanotubes and EdenCrete as the only carbon nanotube admixture being used in the concrete construction industry. The world's leading scientists presented cutting edge research to improve the process of making carbon nanotubes and hydrogen. Thank you ARPA-E for allowing a simple concrete engineer to share how EdenCrete is improving construction and concrete sustainability using carbon nanotubes. Our worlds overlap more than most ever come to realize and Eden appreciates the recognition on such a stage.

Durability is Sustainability! Improve yours, with EdenCrete!"

Hard to argue EDE is not making making significant progress in making itself known when the DOE is inviting you to speak at such an event, though knowing this forum, some will try.

Now we just have to stay solvent long enough for all the hard work of proof of/product recognition to filter through to sales receipts decent enough to move the SP.

With winter in the N Hemisphere, Omicron, supply disruptions and the holiday season taking it's toll, I am not too confident that this quarterly will be all that is hoped for, but I am that the next will be.

IMO DYOR GLTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.985K 1.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 206398284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11206803 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.