EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

EDE, page-22

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    Just my thoughts here, but I could see TAS as the possible takeover target first and then EDE to follow if a takeover was in play?
    That should make TAS worth more than it is for sure, but not worth more than EDE.

I once held shares in another company that were spruiking that their 40% ownership should make them worth a lot more than what the SP was, in the end they did make some decent money on what shares they held, they sold their shares at a profit, but the shareholders in that company, didn't get much for their part.

If a company has some decent technology and starts to sell product and there are dividends to be paid out of profits? usually the company does not pay out the whole 100% of what their earnings are, a figure of between 60% to 70% would make some real sense if the company wanted to stay in business and possibly a smaller percentage would be prudent if they were building the company up? lets say they paid 50% of their earnings, TAS would get divvies based on that 50%, the next question is what percentage would TAS pay their shareholders? maybe 60% , I believe this is why the SP is lower than EDE , but one sniff of a takeover and both shares will rise in price I believe?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $576 288.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 210967439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24217145 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.