EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

You really are shameless in your dishonesty. All that work and...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    You really are shameless in your dishonesty.

All that work and all you can come up with a 4 day workshop value engineering report on a preliminary costings report, not a civil engineering report, because you can't, like I said;

"A 4-day VE Study was performed for the I-70 Bethune Project. VE Studies are working sessions for the purpose of developing and proposing alternative ideas for projects. As such, the VE Proposals and Design Comments were developed with the timeframe of the 4-day workshop and are based on the information provided to the VE Team at the time of the workshop.

The VE Proposals and Design Comments are conceptual in nature and are not intended as final designs.
    The VE Team recommends that these costs be further reviewed and evaluated prior to inclusion in the Preliminary Detail Cost Estimate."

The other one is a data set for civil engineers, not a design, not a costing, not anything but you hoping no one looks into it.

I asked for a Wagner's report because I know you can't get it, just like you can't get a DoT one. At least you've admitted that so you can stop your lies demanding to see one for EdenCrete like they are hiding something and once again readers can see you for what you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.372K 1.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 222295605 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 29446498 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.