TAS 20.0% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Eden Energy (EDE), page-74

1. 18,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    It is interesting to compare the SP graphs of the two. There is a great variation with no real explanation. I regularly swap one for the other and back again as the ratio changes. You have to allow that anything that advances EDE also is of value to TAS. TAS on the other hand does have some other interests independent of EDE. Sometimes those other interests could be considered assets and sometimes liabilities. When TAS is actively engaged in prospecting activities with their mineral leases and there is a chance of a valuable discovery then they have value in addition to the ownership, indirectly, of almost half of EDE. The money spent on prospecting goes down the drain if nothing significant is found. That so far is the case.

I'd really like to be a fly on the wall when the Solomons are having a family meeting. Be great to have the proverbial wisdom of Solomon.

Long term holders can only hope to get some crumbs on the side. Traders do OK regardless. My sentiment is "none" because it changes on a regular basis depending on the EDE/TAS ratio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $197 56.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5154522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.