EDE 50.0% 0.1¢ eden innovations ltd

Eden innovations looks like it's taking a run, page-4

1. 1,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    EDE had a bit of a jump back in 2017 when Trump was inaugurated too - with expectations that he would quickly follow through on his promise of a couple of trillion dollars in infrastructure spending - but that was stalled by Congress. Now new hopes that Biden will get a multi-trillion dollar infrastructure program through Congress, which is even more sharply divided on a knife-edge than it was in 2017. It's still dependent on the states investing the federal money in roads and bridges etc, and not only that - but also specifying Edencrete to be used in every project. I'm starting to think there's more hope for near term growth of sales in India, Australia and Sth Korea than in the public sector in the USA.

The next quarterly report will be very interesting to see if there's any growth in actual revenue being received yet. I don't care too much about where that growth is coming from - whether it's from Optiblend or Edencrete - it's all cash in the bank which will hopefully defer any capital raising at these low levels. It would be good to see the next capital raising at +5c rather than -3c.

The cynic in me is cautious - are we due for a raising now? It's been 3 months since the last one and we've jumped 25% since then from 2.8c. Surely it's time to have another raising at a 20% discount to bring the price back down again to 2.8c? They can't let this share price rise go on indefinitely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.678M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $11.65K 6.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
87 232339564 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 33018998 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.