EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

EdenCrete ..at this point is that not what EDE is about., page-2

1. 4,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Yes, getting the message through to the pen-pushers and through the doors of engineers may happen simultaneously or in 'dribs and drabs' GWW. It is an unknown really and largely dependent upon awareness if not responsibility imv.

That is largely where the notoriously conservative-nature of the concrete industry stems from I reckon.

As an example, I am on a Body Corp Committee and we have engaged an engineering firm to do the specs re some repair works involving (in-part) correction of what I would call 'concrete-cancer' as well as some stabilization of associated footings involving a suspended carpark area.

In my capacity, I have sent the engineer links to Parchem and I have approached Parchem as well (I lit the fuse at both ends). The engineers seemed open to suggestion and Tasha Eagle has been in contact with them. I also sent info to the other committee members and pointed out the benefits to using EdenCrete re the ingress and the fact that the engineers were recommending the use of 'Shotcrete' in order to stabilize the steep embankment involved.

Maybe my involvement has helped spread the likely uptake of EdenCrete, but my point is that entry-points into available markets will come largely through awareness and awareness can snowball, whether that be at an international conference or at a Body-Corp level. As for getting through at a local Council level, well there are plenty of examples of where EdenCrete could have been utilized, so maybe lobbying at the local Gov level might prove to be worthwhile. It depends upon who you talk to I suppose.

Cheers, esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 202703899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7816407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.