EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Edencrete in pool construction

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Greetings all,

Time for a change of pace from the morbid atmosphere suffocating this forum today. Yes, my investment in EDE has been decimated, but crying won't help the share price. I'm happy with the progress, just not the speed of progress, but I nonetheless understand why this thing is inevitably going to be a slow mover . Patience will eventually pay off in my opinion, and I might just scoop up some more at this price and average down.

Anyway, back to business. I'm currently managing the construction of a recreation centre with a 3 meter deep above-ground 25m long pool, and I'm using one of the leading commercial pool contractors in Australia to build it.

I had a design meeting with the pool contractor today and he mentioned that the biggest problem facing pool builders these days is concrete shrinkage, which causes pool tiles to pop off. Some of the possible causes he mentioned are as follows:

1) The use of chinese cement
    2) The use of synthetic plasticisers instead of traditional organic plasticisers.
    3) The use of shrinkage reducing admixtures which seem to delay shrinkage rather than reduce it, which doesn't help at all.

As a proud Edencretor, I mentioned Edencrete and the fact that it has excellent shrinkage reducing properties. He quickly looked at the website and was incredibly impressed by Edencrete's potential benefits and how they might translate to pool construction. He said he was definitely going to look further into it, and was eager to investigate the shrinkage reduction aspect of it. You never know, a small lead like this could snowball into something huge in the pool construction industry.

With his great knowledge of concrete, it would be great to hear Beton2's take on this matter.

Ladies and gentlemen, the breadth of potential markets for Edencrete is huge. Those of us who can hold our nerves and stick it out during this not-so-pleasant stage of Eden's evolution, will in my opinion be rewarded very handsomely. And let's no forget the possibilities that await us on the back of Edenplast's evolution.

Keep the faith (and DYOR...)

Moonwalker101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.