EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

EdenCrete Media Thread, page-19

1. 18,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Low class thread. Those that need to use bad language only demonstrate their inability to express themselves without it. Rolling does deserve some respect, similar treatment to any other poster. Everyone is free to contest and disagree with his posts but please do it with manners suitable to a first class forum.

As regards media and EDE; It is only to be expected that the company released everything possible before the close of applications as per the SPP. It will need something new to justify the next news release. The longer it takes the more the pressure on the SP. The best news will come when the news tells of cash flow positivity.

The longer it takes, the more pressure there will be on holders and believers which will lead to frustrated impatience and poster confrontation.

Personally my sentiment is still "hold" but no news in a month will probably see it as "none". No good news in 6 months will see it at "sell" (for the first time). It is up to EDE to make me do otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.