EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

EdenCrete Media Thread, page-260

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Zonnald,
    I was reading a media release in relation to Lafargeholcim announcement of their first commercial use of Solidia some weeks ago. A question I have sent to Dag Grantham some weeks ago do our RD people have knowledge of this product and could there be an opportunity for Solidia to be improved by adding EC.
    Extract
    Solidia Concrete has developed a new binder made from raw materials similar to those in Portland cement and produced in a traditional rotary kiln. Solidia is produced at lower temperatures and through a different chemical reaction that generates less CO2. Used afterwards in the manufacture of precast concrete, Solidia Cement hardens through the addition and absorption of CO2 (carbonation) in a patented curing process that reduces the overall carbon footprint by up to 70%. Produced at traditional precast concrete manufacturing facilities, Solidia Concrete™ is higher performing and reaches strength in less than 24 hours, compared to 28 days for precast concrete made using Portland cement. This offers considerable energy savings and cost reductions to precast concrete manufacturers. Solidia Cement was first produced at the Lafarge Whitehall cement plant in Pennsylvania in 2014, and has since expanded production with additional runs at Whitehall and at its Pecs, Hungary plant.The patented processes not only reduce the cement plant’s carbon emissions by up to 40%, but also use 30% less energy to make more cement with the same amount of raw material. Unlike Portland cement, Solidia Cement is cured with CO₂, not water, and EP Henry’s new paver offerings gain their performance advantages as a result of this new chemistry.

The product looks like it will be a massive benefit to CO2 reduction, if Solidia can be made greener with EC why aren't we investigating this, or are we? I have not had a reply as yet.
    Solida is a private company and has had an investment of $30 million by some big name investors.
    Interesting reading at the below.
    Cheers

https://www.lafargeholcim.us/lafargeholcim-and-solidia-technologies-announce-first-us-commercial-expansion?utm_source=web%20page&utm_medium=LinkedIn&utm_campaign=Solidia%20press%20release

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.