EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Mod Note: As there is an announcement to prove the initial...

1. 18,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Mod Note: As there is an announcement to prove the initial posters claim, the whole thread has been reinstated.

@MarkyBoy49 - No one on HotCopper is personally out to get you, unfortunately we see everyday users posting information which anyone would class as sensitive material. Without having facts/announcements/links etc.. to the claim a poster makes, we as mods following the HotCopper guidelines need to moderate the post(s) as unsubstantiated information.

I do not believe for a minute, however, that what I post will have any effect on the EDE share price, nor do I think that my posts, or my opinions, should be regarded as anything special.

You'll be surprised how very wrong this statement is. There are plenty of people out there that would rather rely on users posts than doing their own research. Those that do their own research are the first to ark up and debate the posters claim, without a successful answer with facts to back those user(s) normally lodge a TOU, and personally I believe is rightly so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.