EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

EdenPlast CNT Enriched Polypropylene Tape

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

In my view, there has just been a significant and very exciting change in the development of EdenPlast.

Up until now, EdenPast was a very broad term and was simply a CNT enriched plastic mix with a wide variety of applications in fields such as automotive, aerospace, packaging, batteries - cathodes, non-corroding reinforcing materials etc.

Now Eden has finally developed EdenPlast further and developed a specific product for use in Polypropylene (PP) applications. This product is a CNT enriched polypropylene tape. I am calling this EdenPlast PP Tape.

For pictures of the new EdenPlast logo, the very first pictures, as well as description of EdenPlast PP Tape, please see the following link:

http://edeninnovations.com/innovations/

It is important to note that EdenPlast PP Tape is made by a conventional extrusion process. This means that no retooling or special measures are needed. Most importantly, EdenPlast PP Tape is at the masterbatch stage. This means that it is ready to be produced on an industrial scale and immediately sold to customers i.e. it is diluted with standard PP material and the CNTs are uniformly dispersed in the PP matrix.

For more about Polypropylene (PP), its uses, markets etc. please see the following link:

https://www.creativemechanisms.com/blog/all-about-polypropylene-pp-plastic

I would thoroughly recommend that you read the above article right to the end.

It goes without saying that the PP market is huge, and the opportunities for Eden with EdenPlast PP Tape are thus enormous.

Last edited by MarkyBoy49: 11/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.678M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.775K 987.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 190833659 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15215853 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 566666
Last updated 11.11am 03/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.