EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

eden's 10yr tie up with india's biggest auto

1. 830 Posts.
    Now I didn't know that Eden had a 10yr tie up with Ashok Leyland as well this might be old news for some, but for me it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

India’s second largest commercial vehicle maker Ashok Leyland has said that it has developed, in association with Australia-based Eden Energy, Hythane version of CNG bus engines to achieve lower emission levels and meet future emission norms.
    The company, which at present produces BS3-compliant diesel and CNG engines, has developed a six-cylinder, six-litre 92kw BS-4 engines for operation with Hythane gas, a blend of natural gas comprising 80 per cent natural gas and 20 per cent hydrogen, in tie-up with Eden. The engines are expected to enable the company meet stringent BS4 emission norms and beyond.
    The use of CNG in vehicular applications is expected to grow in India in line with the government’s plans to make available CNG in more cities.
    Ashok Leyland entered into 10-year agreement with Eden Energy in December 2006 for technology for use of Hythane gas in CNG engines. Eden Energy has the know-how and acquired patents for production, storage, dispensing and use of teh fuel.
    Ashok Leyland has also said a four-cylinder four-litre 63 kw engine is also being developed for H-CNG blend in a joint R&D programme with ministry of new and renewable energy and Indian Oil Corporation.
    Application of these engines to buses is at an advanced stage. The company is also in discussions with government agencies regarding making Hythane available for commercial use in the future.

http://www.mydigitalfc.com/companies/leyland-develops-new-cng-engines-054

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 378

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 89127643 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11204951 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.