PDN 1.00% $13.07 paladin energy ltd

Actually no, I don't blame Molyneux for the current state of...

1. 52 Posts.
    Actually no, I don't blame Molyneux for the current state of affairs. Not at all. Anyone that does is just looking for a scapegoat and refusing to accept responsibility for their own investment decisions, imho.

I mean yes, Molly took a massive gamble. Deciding against entering into offtake agreements and relying on a rising spot to fill the company coffers was a pure roll of the dice. And it didn't pay off.

But to be fair, he was brought in when the company was already in a parlous state. And he did an admirable job cutting costs to bare bones (not just operational efficiencies at LHM but management wage cuts too)

And even more importantly, he kept the market informed of the current state of the company and its forward strategies. Detailed updates, investor teleconfer boxes, explanation of risks, the whole box and dice

The road to ruin was sign posted by the company every step along the way. No one should be surprised or angry to have found themselves in this position. This was always a reckless gamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.07
Change
0.130(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.00 $13.11 $12.78 $30.12M 2.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7872 $12.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.07 8830 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.