BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

There have been multiple announcements (Megachips, Renesas, ARM,...

1. 5,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3314

There have been multiple announcements (Megachips, Renesas, ARM, Nanose TATA etc.) which qualify as commercial technology decisions in favor of BRN/Akida. I can't say definitely and for sure that any of these will result in significant license revenues, but would be gobsmacked if they didn't.

The day-to-day activities of the BRN sales team (who they have targeted, who is currently evaluating, and who has started serious R&D) will remain invisible to us and likely protected by Non-Disclosure Agreements. So we don't know - we can only guess.

You guess nothing is happening. I guess that they've been busy and are gaining traction.

Takes 3 to 5 years for technology to push through product development cycles so we can't be surprised that products aren't in market yet (and generating license payments) using BRN technology.

You either tolerate that reality and remain invested or move on to something that better suits your tolerance for ambiguity.

My strategy is to invest in stocks that have a good chance (jn my humble opinion) of turning into unicorns.
    I am not interested in slightly beating inflation. I am looking for life-changing-gains.

In my opinion BRN could do that. I didn't say will do that. I said COULD do that.

97% of stocks on the ASX, even if everything went amazingly well, couldn't become Rockstar ASX performers. They are limited by market size, future market growth, and other factors external to their enterprise.

But BRN could.

IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.573M 7.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 768700 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 558387 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.