BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Edge Impulse officially announce partnership with Brainchip, page-12

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    excerpt:

Creating a highly optimized, detailed version of a product, application or software “would take forever,” he said. Meantime, it’s much faster to create “a high level of abstraction, just having the algorithm, the seat of the algorithm, being able to say yes, this is working and now I can go into my target …or an embedded controller.”Such abstraction enables customers to get to market faster, Patrick said. “Saving people, saving that engineering time, accelerated time to market, is really important commercially, but also just enabling people to access the technology, to make use of it. It’s also putting out a lot of use case material which our friends at Edge Impulse have been really good at doing, picking a variety of hardware platforms, a variety of applications. So, if somebody wants to understand how to do a little bit of condition-based monitoring for a motor condition or something like that, the examples are out there. So, it saves this blank page syndrome as well. It gets people started.”

https://www.eetimes.com/real-time-edge-processing-ai-play-major-embedded-roles/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.