BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Edge Impulse promotes AKIDA, page-36

1. 851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Again every individual is reponsible for their own financial decisions. On these platforms no one charge you for an advise. Contrary to that I paid fools a yearly membership fee and investments I made while believing on them is hard rubbish.
    So to me we all are responsible for our own decisions. The only difference is someone understand that in a hard manner.
    Regarding the management time frames and guidance when did management told us this much is coming from sales in next quarter or next year or next two years??
    Even I am in the same boat I invested at high prices as well but coz I have faith I invested more heavily when it goes down.
    Now again as an intelligent investor my question to you and everyone, what is wrong here??
    Is it over expecations and under performance or it is lack of patience. As you said we all want to make money, and from brainchip we want exponential profits but we have no time and patience to lose. If that is what we think I will say yes impatient person will lose. He will keep on going left and right and will not be getting desired results.
    If you believe then have patience, if you don't believe then better to sell and move on.

Last edited by Rgupta11in: 08/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.524M 7.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 721709 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 776034 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.